Would you rather have a

Options

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    if the chef could make me healthy meals .then deff a chef ..

i can clean the house myself..lol
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Housekeeper, for sure! I hate cleaning and love cooking.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Housekeeper for sure. I love to cook, but am not so fond of cleaning.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    housekeeper... so when I make a mess thinking im a chef.. i dont have to clean =)
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Housekeeper. Please. Please. Pretty please.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    yeah, I would have to go with housekeeper, I love to cook, but HATE to clean.....

Yes!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am an excellent cook, so would definitely like a housekeeper, I hate doing dishes or cleaning bathrooms, heck I hate all of it.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    nether, cleaning puts one into movement, which burns calories... and I would rather know what I am eating, than something taste great
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I'm the odd duck. I dont want anyone cleaning my house, no one can get it how I get it, plus people snoop. As for chef I love the way I cook also. I guess your trying to lose weight so for you chef, they can whip you up some great low fat meals.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Housekeeper please! Honestly just laundry service would be AMAZING! but I'll take it all if it's being offered:wink:
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    housekeeper... so when I make a mess thinking im a chef.. i dont have to clean =)

^^THIS! Oh, and they would need to do windows too....
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I would say chef. I don't have any time to cook good healthy stuff. Someone else doing that stuff for me would be perfect.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    if i have a housekeeper, i would get lazy. im pretty skeptical about people cooking for me.... so.... for the sake of this thread, Id prefer to have someone cook for me then do my dirty laundry. I wouldn't want my housekeeper to find the things i leave around in my room... :D
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Just spent 40 minutes in the kitchen preparing lunch for tomorrow, I might be leaning toward chef tonight! :laugh:

But, no. I am still going with the housekeeper! I am super picky when it comes to how I like my veggies cut and how long they are cooked and on and on. Yeah the chef would quit on me for sure....:laugh:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I am an excellent cook, so would definitely like a housekeeper, I hate doing dishes or cleaning bathrooms, heck I hate all of it.

Love the ticker! Steeler fan here too.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    HOUSEKEEPER.. I love to cook so got that covered
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    A housekeeper all the way! I like cooking, its the mess that kills me after.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    House keeper. I can do the cooking bc I like it, but then the house keeper gets to clean up my mess :D
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Housekeeper.... they can clean up after the mess I make when I cook! lol

^^^This!!!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    housekeeper :D