My first goal met!

Options
4mricandy
4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
I started this forum one month ago today. I started at 315lbs and today I weighed 300lbs!
I realize that is like taking a suitcase off a cruise ship, but this fat man is excited!!!
Next pound in the 200s!!!

Replies

• jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LOL it is NOT taking a suitcase off a cruise ship, that's more like losing 3 - 5lb sacks of potatoes. (I like puting it in food terms, a pound lost feels great when I picture a 16 oz steak heh heh). Congrats! :drinker:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! Its nice when the hard work pays off huh?:flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow! A 21 yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old!
    Your hands are full!!!
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    Great job!
  • Flyright
    Flyright Posts: 36
    Options
    Way to go!

Don't forget to take pictures!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    As funny (and ironic) as it is- and I get your point... they do take suitcases off of a cruise ship one at a time... just like your pounds will continue to come off!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good job and congrats....keep up the great work.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I always think of it in food terms also, but as bags of sugar. Your doing great! It'll be rewarding to see the 2-number instead of a 3-number!!:happy:
  • Man_loosing_weight
    Options
    Well Done. I joined on the 12th and I am on the same starting weight as where you started. Hope I can do the same.
  • biddypat
    biddypat Posts: 12
    Options
    very well done, I wish you could see what an lb of fat looks like, so 14 of those and you would be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!