EHarmony?

Options
gustergirl
gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
Anyone ever use this? Have luck? Did you like their system?

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My husband and I met on there! Neither of us were the type to meet somebody at a bar so we both decided to give it a try. We got matched in 2005 and got married in 2007. The funny thing is at the time we lived like 2 miles apart but probably never would've met without the internet.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    One of our IT guys here at work used it and is now married to the girl he met.

I think it works. I have often thought about me and my husband signing up just to see if it would match us!! LOL

Memaw
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have often thought about me and my husband signing up just to see if it would match us!! LOL

My husband says that we should do it and see if it matches us up again! LOL
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I tried EHarmony, didn't get any matches...
    Then went on match.com and met my boyfriend of 2 years. We're planning to get married within the next year.
    I know a lot of couples that have met thru various dating sites. I think it's a great way to meet people. Good luck and have fun with it.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Didn't work for me, but my fiance' and I met on a site called WesternMatch.com in Aug 07 and will be getting hitched in less then 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Um, when I was completely honest with my answers, I got rejected from eharmony.com. lol