seeking support

I've been dieting on and off for years but I can never stick with it, It might be due to the fact my husband enjoys bringing home yummy goodies every time I'm doing well and losing weight...He knows I cant say no to a reeces peanut butter cups!!! I have no idea why he does this, he just says "you are doing so well, you deserve it" anyways i need support from the outside since i cant get it at home...the more the merrier

Replies

• AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    This website is a GREAT source of support! I find myself looking forward to sharing my victories with friends, and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate their support and encouragement when I have a stumble in my journey. This is a LIFESTYLE change, and it's all about the long-term - the resources, community, and methods used by MFP have been INVALUABLE to me! Feel free to send me a friend request, and good luck!
  • Sandrad509
    Sandrad509 Posts: 14
    HI, my name is Sandy. I am 47, the mother of two adult children and grandma to a beautiful girl and our grandson will be here any day now. We can all do this if we have a little support so I am here to help you along your journey. Feel free to add me!!
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    thank you both for replying