Looking for motivated people!

Options
Which really means anyone who is serious about losing weight. I love getting support as well as giving others support. So please add me if you meet the requirements lol =)

Replies

• Courtee1213
    Courtee1213 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm also looking for motivated people to add, feel free to add me :]
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using MFP for last 4 months are so. I am looking for friends that are motivated and supportive as well. I've tried losing weight before but some thing always came up and I fell off the band wagon (you know the story). I don't know why but this time its different. This time its gotta work. I recently turned 30 this year and I see al these famous celebrities who are in there 40s and 50s and look amazing...even in bathing suits! I realize that I am tired of hiding my weight and just not living and not enjoying life.I finaly made a commitment to myself that this is it...this is my time to stop hiding and to stop allowing my weight from keeping me from being happy and confident! I have lost a total of 35 Ibs since December 2011! That's what I love about mfp. Everyone is working towards the same goal..being healthy and happy. I think we've all taken the first and best step by just being here! So cheers to the new us! Best wishes to you on your weightloss journey!!!! Feel few to add me! :)