Need recipe for Salmon Pattie

Options
punka274
punka274 Posts: 895
Anybody have any good ones with the nutrition facts?

I bought a pink salmon pouch( 2.6oz) hoping to make two patties out of it for me and dh...were having them with butter beans this eveing.

TIA:flowerforyou:

Replies

• maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I don't have any with nutrition info but it would be pretty easy to figure out. :smile: I take drained salmon (tuna works just fine too), add an egg, a dask or two of pepper, and 4 or 6 crunched up saltines (you can put them in a baggie and use a rolling pin on them or use a blender). Mix everything together with your hands, shape them into patties, and cook on med. heat in a skillet sprayed with Pam. Easy and tasty!
  • punka274
    Options
    I don't have any with nutrition info but it would be pretty easy to figure out. :smile: I take drained salmon (tuna works just fine too), add an egg, a dask or two of pepper, and 4 or 6 crunched up saltines (you can put them in a baggie and use a rolling pin on them or use a blender). Mix everything together with your hands, shape them into patties, and cook on med. heat in a skillet sprayed with Pam. Easy and tasty!

mmmm that does sound good and easy too! I wondered if i could cook them in pam or not...thanks for posting! I will add all the ingredients together and divide by two:smile:

have a great day
  • punka274
    Options

that first one sound really good, i will print them both out...Thanks for posting!