AliahRenee Checking in!

Options
Evallusion
Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
Hello everybody! My name is Aliah Renee and I'm a new single mom. I'm looking to loose some of my "baby weight". All support, suggestions, tips and advice are welcome. I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.

Aliah Renee

Replies

• laura27
    laura27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Bella151
    Bella151 Posts: 123
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the site! Congratulations on your little girl! I know how it feels to want to lose the baby weight. I lost most of mine by exercising, clean eating, and drinking a gallon of water a day. Just take baby steps, like start by drinking more water. If you are Breastfeeding, then you have to really be careful about cutting calories, but the calories you do consume should be healthy, and not derrived from junk food. Also, start by taking your daughter on 30-40 minute brisk walks if you can. The exercise is good, the baby gets fresh air, and pushing the stroller is an added bonus. Good luck on your fitness journey, you can do it!
  • Scottslass
    Scottslass Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi and welcome

:flowerforyou:
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome welcome :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Thanks xxmimmixx and momoftwo29!! :smile: