**FRIENDS/MOYIVATION NEEDED!!!***

124»

Replies

• I will add you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well. I'm 32 & need to ultimately lose about 40 more lbs!

I am glad that I will be able to support you on your journey also! thanks
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    I will add you.. I need more friends to motivate me as well..
    We can do this!
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    I'm in a similar situation, little support at home & I really wanting to get the weight off. MFP is great for the support & finding people with the same goals.
    Anyone feel free to add me, always looking to give & get support & help.
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    You can do this!!! Add me :)
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    awww, we all support you on this site 100%!! :)
  • sailorsiren13
    sailorsiren13 Posts: 460
    feel free to add me:smile:
  • donnao1
    donnao1 Posts: 6
    I will send you a friends request, I'm new to MFY, but I'm on everyday. We can do this!!! (:
  • I will send you a friends request, I'm new to MFY, but I'm on everyday. We can do this!!! (:

yes we CAN!!!
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    u more then welcome to add me ..im on everyday and do my best to help and cheer everyone on also..welcome :)
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Anyone here can feel free to add me... I am usually on daily but will occasionally miss a few in a row.

I have fallen off the band wagon the past couple of weeks and am trying to get back on with my food and exercises at the moment.

Support here has been spotty as of late.... My better half is usually great, but as of late work has taken its toll on her and she hasn't exactly been logging her stuff which makes it so me logging just aggrivates her.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Amen Sister!!!! I just did the same things just a few minutes ago. I had the most amazing support here last year and I fell off track and decided maybe I just need to do this again by myself, so I deleted everyone and tried to get back into it. Come to find out, I need that MFP family to back me up and I need to hear those encouraging words again! Good luck to you and you can add me as a friend if you want.

I am 25 years old 5'2 and 173 pounds... My goal weight is 135. I was only 15 pounds away from my goal weight before I gained it back after a cruise. A total of 25 pounds lost in 3 months. i was so proud of myself and for a long time I have been in a sad place because I felt as if I was a failure. I know I am not a failure by any means, but having the support on here helps so much!
  • Amen Sister!!!! I just did the same things just a few minutes ago. I had the most amazing support here last year and I fell off track and decided maybe I just need to do this again by myself, so I deleted everyone and tried to get back into it. Come to find out, I need that MFP family to back me up and I need to hear those encouraging words again! Good luck to you and you can add me as a friend if you want.

I am 25 years old 5'2 and 173 pounds... My goal weight is 135. I was only 15 pounds away from my goal weight before I gained it back after a cruise. A total of 25 pounds lost in 3 months. i was so proud of myself and for a long time I have been in a sad place because I felt as if I was a failure. I know I am not a failure by any means, but having the support on here helps so much!

I;m so glad you came back and are back to it!!!! You are so close to your goal that is amazing!!