Good morning beauties!

Options
McButtski
McButtski Posts: 203 Member
I've **** loads of weight to shift, just after my fourth baby and due to injury and a hearty appetite I piled on the pounds... I had fun doing it so can't complain but it's time to go!

I was an avid fitness freak pre-pregnancy and I really miss my exercise and healthy lifestyle, my clothes, the ability to see my knees, the ability to jump up and down without crossing my legs... One can dream.

I'm giving myself three months to get this off and am looking forward to chatting with you all (moaning and whinging with you) during the next twelve weeks - I'm going to start a thread and hope some of you will join me :)

Onwards and downwards!

Replies

• hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good morning to you from the treadmill!!
    You can do this!! :)
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    you can do this. 11 years ago today i weighed in at a prime 316 lbs. i remember this because i was in the hospital having my second child. today is her birthday. well not til 6:14 pm tonite, but you get the picture. today, im a healthy 175 lbs. at 5 11 and 19% body fat thats not bad. im a personal trainer by day and an awesome mom and wife by night!! add me!!:smile:
  • McButtski
    Options
    Good morning to you from the treadmill!!
    You can do this!! :)

Why thank you!! (sent from my chair) :)
  • McButtski
    Options
    you can do this. 11 years ago today i weighed in at a prime 316 lbs. i remember this because i was in the hospital having my second child. today is her birthday. well not til 6:14 pm tonite, but you get the picture. today, im a healthy 175 lbs. at 5 11 and 19% body fat thats not bad. im a personal trainer by day and an awesome mom and wife by night!! add me!!:smile:

Wahay - you rock! I would ad you but I don't know how.. I just found this site and am still finding my way around it! Can you add me? You'll be my first! lol :flowerforyou:

Well done on your achievements by the way and Happy Birthday to your daughter :)
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Old habits die hard...you'll be back at the fitness thing in no time!

(sent from my recliner)
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Feel free to add me.
  • McButtski
    Options
    Thanks folks - looking forward to chatting with you all and shifting the blub :happy:

(Sent from my fridge)
  • Ericia277
    Ericia277 Posts: 10
    Options
    Had a bowl of sugar filled crap and felt guilty as hell.. But I guess this will motivate me to work out a little harder today...