Stuck, need friends and support

Options
I'm stuck at 130. Need to loose at least 6 pounds by June 29 th, my wedding day. I've read some other posts, I know that I'm not the only one who has 'stuck scale' problem. Please help!
I would probably give up already but I have to fit in that dress

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how tall you are, but for most people 130lbs is in their ideal weight range. Trying to lose 6lbs in just over a month will be tough. You'll have to be careful what you eat, but don't severely restrict your calories or the weight will come right back after the wedding. Workout. Drink enough water. Get enough sleep. I would suggest staying away from processed foods - aim to eat as cleanly as possible.

Good Luck!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ +1

Water, sleep and avoid processed foods, sodas, alcohol ....
  • Unbruisedpeach
    Unbruisedpeach Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, don't eat much of the processed food, don't drink soda, trying to drink more water, usually about 5 cups a day. Cycling whenever possible and weather permits. Just started 30 day shred couple days ago. But the scale just won't move
  • KBienn
    KBienn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'm stuck too! i'm starting to clean up my diet as much as possible.. no or very limited added sugar, cheese, starches.. added in more cardio esp HIIT (which is supposed to help you burn calories 24-48 hrs after your workout. TONS of veggies and egg whites too!!