NSV- 10 days in to P90!

Options
mrseelmerfudd
mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
i decided to take a quick progress pic of myself every 10 days im doing p90, to help keep me motivated. just took my first set of progress pics and there is definately a difference in my tummy :) even better the fact i have only actually completed 7 days as i was out of the country at the weekend, and couldnt do it. anyhow, not going to post them yet (especially as my before pic is of me in my underwear lol!!) i am going to wait till i hit day 30, and post my progress so far :) but i just felt so good i had to share :)

Replies

• TraceyAEllis
    Options
    Well Done so far - but I don't know what P90 is?
  • mrseelmerfudd
    Options
    its a 90 day workout programme!! if you search it on here, there are loads of results etc!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options

She meant P90X :laugh:
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    There's a P90 and a P90X. Power 90 was the first one and isn't as intense as P90X yet it's still a great workout.
  • TraceyAEllis
    Options
    thanks - too hard for me at the moment though
  • mrseelmerfudd
    Options

She meant P90X :laugh:

No... I meant P90. LOL! I intend on completed P90X after I finish P90!
  • jpez01
    jpez01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!

I'm currently doing INSANITY and will then do P90 (no X)....... Have not succeeded in actual weight loss yet, but clothes are fitting loser....... I sure would like to lose those last 10-15lbs......... Its driving me nuts!!! I'm even taking Insanity with me on my long weekend away!!

Thank you for Sharing!!!
  • klo2331
    klo2331 Posts: 1
    Options
    Almost done with round one of P90X - I promise, it gets easier. I don't think the nutrition guide provided me enough accountability so I am going to add this tracking as I start round 2. I did loose about 10 pounds and went down a full 1 to 1.5 sizes but others have had much more dramatic weight loss so I better nail the nutrition this go around.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!