"presciption"

One teacher at school was talking about her doctor appointment the other day. She said that the Dr. had a presciption that would lower her blood pressure, reduce osteporsis, help her lose weight, give her more engergy, etc... The Dr. asked her if she would like a prescription for it and of course she said yes- who wouldn't :smile:

The Dr. turned her around an pointed her at a poster that said EXERCISE! Everyone in the lounge was surprised that he did that (and thought it was horrible that he did it). I thought it was hillarious!

I guess when the 'you need to exercise' speech doesn't work, telling them they can a "prescription" will get their attention :happy: :bigsmile:

Replies

• annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    One teacher at school was talking about her doctor appointment the other day. She said that the Dr. had a presciption that would lower her blood pressure, reduce osteporsis, help her lose weight, give her more engergy, etc... The Dr. asked her if she would like a prescription for it and of course she said yes- who wouldn't :smile:

The Dr. turned her around an pointed her at a poster that said EXERCISE! Everyone in the lounge was surprised that he did that (and thought it was horrible that he did it). I thought it was hillarious!

I guess when the 'you need to exercise' speech doesn't work, telling them they can a "prescription" will get their attention :happy: :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    LOVE IT:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Oh that was waaaaaay funny. :laugh:

dd
  • :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • :laugh: :laugh: Too funny! :laugh: :laugh:
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Sometimes the truth hurts!
  • :bigsmile: Well she did say that she wanted it.:laugh: Thanks for the giggle! hugs from kckat96
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    :laugh: This is so appropriate. :laugh: We'd do ANYTHING to be thin again, but we aren't willing to do the one or two things that will help us reach that. People are funny creatures.