Getting the ball rolling...

Options
I'm not new here by any means. July will actually mark it one year since I started. I was doing so well but then last August I got into an accident and broke my ribs and was pretty banged up, that kind of put things to a halt. Before that happened I was down some weight and was feeling great! When I wasn't able to do my daily routine exercises I started getting lazy and stopped logging as well.. Now its been almost 9 months and I've just about lost all my progress.

A little bit about myself- I'm a 22 year old single mom to the most beautiful three year old girl in the world. She is my biggest fan and motivation to get my butt off the couch and throw on the 30DS. She'll be right beside me doing those jumping jacks asking if I'm alright when she sees me getting tired. She's the best work out buddy anyone could have. I'm also in the health care field as well so it only makes sense to be healthy!

I'm looking for some friends who'll help motivate and inspire :) Feel free to send me a request!