hello!

Options
fittous
fittous Posts: 8 Member
Greetings all!
This in my 3rd day using this website and I must say, it really makes you think of what you're eating. I'm very excited about having this tool to help me along the way to a healthier me, and I look forward to getting to know all of you! Good luck and talk to you soon!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MrBinkerton
    MrBinkerton Posts: 109
    Options
    GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!! This website is very supportive!!!
  • fittous
    fittous Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your support and enthusiasm! I didn't think that I would get any reply to my message,but I'm very happy to see I did! I wish you continued luck with weight loss and a healthier you!
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    OOooo I need to show you how to make a ticker that shows your weight loss everytime you post on these!!! It's so cool you're on here now! Somebody I know in real life!!! :noway: :bigsmile: