2012 Army 10 Miler- Did you get in?

Options
I will be participating in the 2012 Army 10 Miler, I am one of 30,100 participants, Yay! Last year was crazy and I think it was sold out in under 24 hours. Imagine that many people desperate to run 10 miles and spend over $50 bucks to register??? Tickets went on sale May 15 at 12:01 am, I go to bed by 1030 pm so, waking up at midnight was OUT. I did however wake up at 0500 am to register and I was amazed at how quickly the numbers were rising. I checked back like at 10 am and it was completely sold out!!! I am not in the Army but I am an Army Brat, so I feel justified in screaming Hooah!! I've just finished a half marathon and a 5k a few weekends ago, but in viewing Hal Higdon's 15K plan, I think I will start with the novice 10 week training plan. I don't run 15-25 miles weekly, so I'm not starting at the Intermediate plan. I have approx 22 weeks until race day, so I plan on beginning with the novice plan and ending with the intermediate plan. What's your plan? Let's name it and claim it MFP community!! Heard. Understood. Acknowledged. Let's Go.