Love the iPhone app!

Options
Hi! I have been doing this for a little over 3 weeks and have really noticed a big change in my diet goals due to the app that my wife told me to get. I have been kinda religious about scanning everything and making sure that I account for everything that I do. I just wanted to say thank you to the developers and those who have kept up this site and all of you that are keeping with the program!!! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have that app... oh yeah I do!! I'd be getting fatter!!!

Replies

• AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I second that emotion! I also like the Pie Chart (under "Daily") that shows the proportion of calories from Carb, Fat, Protein. That really helps me visualize how I'm tracking my balance (or lack thereof).

If they're itching to add features, my wish list includes having a way to participate in community posts and/or blogs - but for tracking meals and exercise while out on the go, the iPhone app is lovely!
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    LOL - guess I need a new profile pic with my iPhone, since the Palm has since gone bye-bye!
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I also love the app. The pie chart is one of favourite features, as well as the scanning bar : ) I love that i can scan in the food I use instead of searching through the database for it.