Edy's Slow Churned Rich and Creamy - Cookies and Cream

Options
Has anybody tried this before? I did last night and OMG this was good!!! I couldn't believe it was low fat. I :heart::heart::heart: ice cream so much, this is my downfall and I was not about to cut it out completely. I always try something new and this is the best so far.

These are 150 cal, 8 fat and 22 carb. Not the lowest in the carb department but if you can afford it, I would definitely try these if you like ice cream. (I know, I know, I am in Chicago and it's like -20 with windchill but there is never a wrong time for ice cream.:tongue: )

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Has anybody tried this before? I did last night and OMG this was good!!! I couldn't believe it was low fat. I :heart::heart::heart: ice cream so much, this is my downfall and I was not about to cut it out completely. I always try something new and this is the best so far.

These are 150 cal, 8 fat and 22 carb. Not the lowest in the carb department but if you can afford it, I would definitely try these if you like ice cream. (I know, I know, I am in Chicago and it's like -20 with windchill but there is never a wrong time for ice cream.:tongue: )
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    BTW these are the bars on the stick, not in the half gallon.
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What does it mean that when I saw a subject heading of "Edy's Slow Churned Rich & Creamy" that I started to salivate and think how good ice cream would be?
    (sigh)

:grumble:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    ooooooo.......Edyyyyyyyyy's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:
  • nicole0177
    Options
    Your making me very very hungry!!!:frown: