Hi from Bama

Options
2»

Replies

• mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have to say WAR EAGLE! LOL! I am from NC but lived in AL from birth til age 13. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys. I am here to lose about 25lbs.
    I won't hold it against you...much. LOL! Thanks and RTR

I'd like to chime in with a "War Eagle!" as well :)
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I used to walk on breaks, lunch & after work.

Now retired and attend my local gym ☺
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Alabama! Stationed at Fort Benning
  • Snootd1
    Snootd1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey!! Hey!! Hey!! I'm a spunky mother of 3 that is very comfortable in my "thick" skin but feel it's about to to let a little of it go. I've gained about 60 lbs over the past 10 years. and I'm ready to drop it back off where it came from. I work in an office enviroment as well!! LET'S DO THIS!!
    This is my friend, SS. Yawl add her. SS, I'm with you and ready.
  • Snootd1
    Options
    I have to say WAR EAGLE! LOL! I am from NC but lived in AL from birth til age 13. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys. I am here to lose about 25lbs.
    I won't hold it against you...much. LOL! Thanks and RTR

I'd like to chime in with a "War Eagle!" as well :)
    Boooooo! LOL, It's all good.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am a 45 year old mother of three who lived in Fairhope, AL for about a year. I am at my goal weight now, but I still plan to log in every day and am definitely here to offer support if you'd like to add me :-)
  • Snootd1
    Options
    I am a 45 year old mother of three who lived in Fairhope, AL for about a year. I am at my goal weight now, but I still plan to log in every day and am definitely here to offer support if you'd like to add me :-)
    Thanks! I appreciate it.
  • GREENEYEZ334
    Options
    On June 1st I will be 43 years old. I am the mother of one and I'm currently allowing myself only 1200 calories per day and I eat WHATEVER I want, I just have to deduct the calories and when they are gone, they are gone! Good luck to EVERYONE in our LIFE changing journies.
    Chelle, you only eat 1200 calories a day? Wow. I can't ever get my calories, fat, protein, and carbs to balance. I'm always over on some and still under in my calories.
  • GREENEYEZ334
    Options
    On June 1st I will be 43 years old. I am the mother of one and I'm currently allowing myself only 1200 calories per day and I eat WHATEVER I want, I just have to deduct the calories and when they are gone, they are gone! Good luck to EVERYONE in our LIFE changing journies.
    Chelle, you only eat 1200 calories a day? Wow. I can't ever get my calories, fat, protein, and carbs to balance. I'm always over on some and still under in my calories.
    Yes, only 1200 per day and some days I barely make it but I try to come close as possible.
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Lived in Birmingham and Mobile.... Go SHC Badgers!!!! and UAB Blazers..:wink:

21842360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter