Red team week 11

Options
So im starting my new week this week...
i have no excuses anymore...
i bought my wii fit and ready to lose weight...

weigh in red team...
and what should our weekly challenge be?

Replies

• karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi, Im ready for this new week!!

Today I weighed in and Im at 146.8 lbs now, 1.2 lbs gone!! yay :drinker:

How are you all doing??
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wasnt thinking about it being a new week and posted on last weeks too, but will repost :smile:
    SW 158
    CW-157

down a pound, so I am happy, surprised though, because of all the family parties we had over the weekend. I really would love to get down to 155 for next week! Gonna really work at it!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi, just bumping it for this week. I havent' weighed in, but I will next Monday...I'm scared to weigh in this week since I was on vacation last week. :embarassed: I hope everyone else did well! :happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    My sleeping schedule is a little screwy so my last weigh-in (which was last night when I woke up lol) was 208. I'm up 4 lbs since last week! Had a bad week between a huge fight between the bf and I causing me to be so depressed I didn't eat for almost 3 days, then I spent 2 days getting all my calories in one meal... now I'm back on track of eating 3-4 times a day, gotta get the good food back in. Plus all the soda, 2 days of exercise and screwing up my sleeping time really did damage to my body.

Hopefully this week I'll drop that 4 again and work on the next few pounds again, though I'm due for TOM so it may be another week before I see a good drop.

My personal challenge for this week is no soda! Started last night of no soda and I'm currently dealing with a KILLER withdrawel headache, tried 20 oz. of coffee and a painkiller - nothing is working so far :angry:

Hope everyone did much better than I did for the week! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm back down to 145 lbs! Remember I gained 2 lbs during the weeks my mother-in-law passed away. I tried to stay within my calories and walked almost everyday, except yesterday. I hurt my back trying to close the threadmill, it was too heavy! I also was trying to move it forward closer to the wall. Not a good idead :noway:

Anyway, I'm starting to feel better emotionally and even order the 30 Day Shred at the Walmart website. It only cost me $6.39 because I shipped it to the store. I can't wait to get started and I'm also scared :wink: All I have been doing is walking and a tiny bit of running (I don't like things bouncing on my body), and I know Jillian is going to make me hurt.

SW: 155 lbs.
    CW: 145 lbs
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Here is my weigh in for week 11
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155
    Week 9 - 153
    Week 10 - 152
    Week 11 - 152

Uh-oh....I smell a plateu hitting me!! :smile: It is probably due to the fact that I have not had too much time to run these past few weeks. I will have 2 less summer school classes to worry about after next week, so I should be able to start back up again. I hope that everyone else has a great weigh-in!!

-Mack
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    This week I would like to exercise my 5th ammendment and remain silent :embarassed: I have been too scared to get on the scale today bc I cheated and weighed myself Fri night and I had gained back 3 lbs :sad: :sad: :sad: So I will weigh in next Monday but to be technical as of Fri I weighed 191.5 :grumble: I'm glad there's not a spreadsheet this week! On a happier note congrats to the ladies that lost or maintained :drinker:

As for the weekly challenge I don't have any suggestions but whatever is decided on I'll participate!

Keyisha
  • vanimami
    Options
    This week I would like to exercise my 5th ammendment and remain silent :embarassed: I have been too scared to get on the scale today bc I cheated and weighed myself Fri night and I had gained back 3 lbs :sad: :sad: :sad: So I will weigh in next Monday but to be technical as of Fri I weighed 191.5 :grumble: I'm glad there's not a spreadsheet this week! On a happier note congrats to the ladies that lost or maintained :drinker:

As for the weekly challenge I don't have any suggestions but whatever is decided on I'll participate!

Keyisha
    :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed:
    Same here, I'm going to pretend like nothing happened last week, start over this week and weigh in on Monday :blushing:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I will be weighing in on Wed. I feel chunky... :( . I have a job interview tomorrow. So I can't go at my regular time for my weight. YIKES.. I hope I get it. I need the work.
    Congrats everyone who lost, those that didnt I am proud of you for keeping at it.
    :flowerforyou:
  • vanimami
    Options
    I will be weighing in on Wed. I feel chunky... :( . I have a job interview tomorrow. So I can't go at my regular time for my weight. YIKES.. I hope I get it. I need the work.
    Congrats everyone who lost, those that didnt I am proud of you for keeping at it.
    :flowerforyou:

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOB INTERVIEW :flowerforyou:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    I stayed at 265 again....
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Well, I'm back and tomorrow I will weigh-in (it's not going to be pretty). Congrats to those of you who lost... I'm still catching up on posts.

:smile:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you Vanimami, And because you wished me luck, I got it. They are waiting for my background check to come back and I can start.
    And I bought a home scale, so either the scale is wrong or I'm nuts I went down to 215. But I feel so bloated??? Maybe its the heat?

Good job this week guys.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    So I just entered my meals for Sunday, yesterday and today. Oh my! I knew I wasn't eating well while I was away (because... well... I was eating out for 3 meals a day!), so I guess I could have done worse.
    Sunday I was over by about 450 cals... and I didn't exercise. Monday I would have been over by 800 but I exercised... so I was over by 500.
    And Today... ohhhhh man. I totally ruined any hope of having a decent day at lunch. So I'm going to be at like 2500 total calories for today. Wow.
    Stupid eating out.
    So glad tomorrow = exercise + meals at home.
    Thursday my fam. is going to an amusement park... so it's going to be again 3 meals not at home and no other exercise besides walking slowly around the park + standing in line. It's going to be bad.
    But then I'll be back.

I guess I'll see a hideous number on the scale tomorrow. :frown:
    But, heck, I could have done worse!
  • simsusan
    simsusan Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi red team,

Last week has been bad for me. I did not bother to properly warm up for my jog and pulled a muscle as a result. And I make it worse by carrying on my jog after the injury. So until now I still cannot exercise and I even let myself go during Sunday... sob...

So here is my weigh in 151.8lbs.

I just have to hang in there until my leg recover i guess.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Angelbebe congrats on getting the job :drinker:

Simsusan hope you recover soon :flowerforyou:

Mel, welcome back and I know what you mean my whole week in New Orleans I was eating out for every meal.....and now that I'm back home I'm still binging I ate 6 yeast rolls today so I have been on a carb wagon :sad: :sad: anyhoo have fun at the amusement park and stay away from the funnel cake (my favorite ahhhh) :bigsmile:
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    If it's not too late to join my starting weight as of this morning is 126.0 :smile:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Das_Modell, never to late - welcome! :smile:

- - - - -

Guess what?

I did NOT gain! :noway: :bigsmile:
    179.8, which I'll just make an even 180.0 as usual.

Still maintaining since February, but I'm ok with it as long as the number on the scale does not increase, because I know I'm eating better and excercising.
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    :smile: Thanks
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I've been doing pretty well with my eating these past couple days. I gotta get back into my exercise routine though . I try to walk 4-5 miles 6 days a week and do an exercise dvd everyday. I have been doing good with my walking, but not with the videos..so gotta get back on that.