I lost my energy

Options
Hey Everyone-
Its been a couple of crazy weeks for me!! I have not excerise or been eating well. However, I am going to make the personal commitment to myself to get back on the wagon. If you all could send some words of encouragment, that would be great!!! Thanks Again

Laura

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey Laura, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on getting back on the wagon:flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I let the off times serve as reminders as to how good I really feel when I'm on top of eating right and exercising
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i look at the sucess pictures-they're very motivating-if they can do it, so can we. Good luck honey.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    If this crap was easy anybody could do it. You know what you want to do, and you'll get it done.

'nuff said. Go. :happy:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    I was off the wagon about two weeks ago....last week i was just hanging on to the wagon with one hand....THIS WEEK IM BACK!!! Its great! You'll feel so much better!

YOU CAN DO IT!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I let the off times serve as reminders as to how good I really feel when I'm on top of eating right and exercising

This is so true...we really do need to think like that. Nothing feels better than when you feel you have a control on your eating, you're exercising and losing weight. :)
  • Lose14lb
    Lose14lb Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You can do this :flowerforyou: