NOT "OVERWEIGHT"!!!

Options
Just thought I would share that over the weekend I crossed the line into a HEALTHY WEIGHT RANGE!!! I'm not medically considered overweight for my height now! Can I getta WHOOT WHOOT??? I still have a ways to go to *actually* be at the best weight for my body, but it's a triumph nonetheless. :bigsmile: :heart: MFP ROCKS!:heart:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Woot from me! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    woooooooooot :bigsmile: :bigsmile: that's awesome!! Great job!
  • Man_loosing_weight
    Options
    Keep it going
    Success is not an accident. It is the result of our attitude and our attitude is a choice.

Hence success is a matter of choice and not chance.
  • BigAnn
    BigAnn Posts: 38
    Options
    WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would share that over the weekend I crossed the line into a HEALTHY WEIGHT RANGE!!! I'm not medically considered overweight for my height now! Can I getta WHOOT WHOOT??? I still have a ways to go to *actually* be at the best weight for my body, but it's a triumph nonetheless. :bigsmile: :heart: MFP ROCKS!:heart:

Whoot whoot!!! :flowerforyou: Congratulations, you're doing a great job!!! :smile:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    :smooched: Thanks everybody! And you're right, Man_Loosing_Weight... it's no accident! GAINING weight is what I do by accident. :blushing: I really appreciate all the congratulations! Hope ya'll are getting a GREAT start to the week! :bigsmile:
  • wendymuse
    wendymuse Posts: 39
    Options
    That's great. What an accomplishment.

I like your Bible scripture, really makes you think.
  • mkwood10
    mkwood10 Posts: 428
    Options
    Wooo Hoo!!!!! Yeah for you!!! Keep it up:love:
  • kmg621
    kmg621 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good job! Don't stop now...keep it going!!!:drinker:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    That's great. What an accomplishment.

I like your Bible scripture, really makes you think.

Thanks! Yeah... it's amazing what's in the Bible when you look. It deals with *every* aspect of life.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. Great job!:drinker The "Good Book " is always the best reference!!!!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Job....Keep it up!
  • pinkyjane48
    Options

WHOOT WHOOT!!!!! :drinker:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT!
  • Slim115
    Slim115 Posts: 20
    Options
    HI! I'm glad to see a man on here! You keep going! Good for you!!
  • Flyright
    Flyright Posts: 36
    Options
    excellent job !
  • Slim115
    Slim115 Posts: 20
    Options
    AWESOME!! Good for you! I can't wait to get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!