New to MFP!!

Options
:flowerforyou: Stopping by to intro myself and to say "Hi... much success to everyone" on their journey to loosing weight.

:blushing: Anyone with good ideas as to how NOT to gain weight on the weekends. I do great during the week, but when the weekends roll around, so does all the fat around my waist. OMG...don't let it be a holiday weekend they are the worst for me. One of my biggest problems is I workout at least 60 mins/day during the week so when the weekend comes all I want to do is sleep. Help!!

Replies

• expressbug
    expressbug Posts: 100
    Options
    Take a workout break on Wendesday and replace it with a workout day on the weekend. Then you are still get a break just a shorter one.

Welcome and good luck!!
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm new too and I have the same problem. While I'm at work, I don't eat too much. But sitting around at home on the weekends is the killer. So I too recommend working out on the weekends. Go hang out with friends or family doing something other than eating. You just need to occupy yourself so you're not eating junk. I know it's hard though!!!
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    You can do it :happy:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Treat every day as a day when you care about your health.

Plan your healthy meals and snacks the night before just like you do every day. If you are eating healthy foods and staying within your calories then spending the day lying around will not cause you to gain weight.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    and drink a lot of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lose14lb
    Lose14lb Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • eurestemari
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Foxy_Brown
    Options
    :wink: Thanks ever so much for the encouragement. This website is (in one work) "fabulous" because of all the "fabulous" people working toward one common goal - GETTING OUR SEXY BACK! I've been on many weight lose websites, but this one is the best of all. You all are providing the type of motivation I'm needing to accomplish my weight lose goals. Look out classmates, I'm getting my sexy back for the Feb 2010 curise :drinker: :glasses: !!!!
  • Foxy_Brown
    Options
    OMG...another 2.8 pounds down. I've also noticed that my taste buds have changed. Last week my meal plan called for black coffee (no cream, no sweetner of any kind). Did not think I would make it, but I did. This morning I used creamer and sweetner, and my taste buds could taste each additional ingredient. :drinker: Here's to another 2+ pounds down!!