ITS A BREEZE....

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
:happy: Ok, first of all, to give you a starting point with me....I have 90 lbs to lose, so I'm carrying a bunch of extra weight...
I started Hip Hop Abs four weeks ago and it pooped me out.... I did the whole thing, but I was EXHAUSTED!!! by the end of it (fat burning cardio)....
So, I have started 30 Day Shred 5 days ago (finished day 5 level 1)... And I thought, "today, I'm going to mix things up a little and do Hip Hop Abs. Just to keep things fresh and keep my body "guessing" so to speak".... Anyway, I popped in the Fat Burning Cardio and it was a breeze! I got a good sweat on, but when it was over I was like...DANG...I need to do that again to really exert myself!...
I am so excited. What this tells me is my body is definitely getting stronger. My endurance is really getting higher! I AM getting in shape!!
I have lost 9 lbs so far (its not my official weigh in day, so I have not changed my ticker...I am hoping to maybe hit 10 lbs lost by Wed.)...
I am just excited and had to share!! Its great to be able to gage my progress with my strength and endurance! :happy:

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Those 30-day-shred workouts really does wonders for the endurance!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Those 30-day-shred workouts really does wonders for the endurance!

Yeah, they're awesome....
    I was actually getting aggrivated with the Hip Hop Abs because it seems like it "recovers" too much.... Has too many "breaks" in between the good stuff :laugh:
    But I was so excited because this is major progress for me in a couple of weeks!!! :drinker:
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I bet that feels so good!!! :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great work! :heart: