Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS!

I was never a big measurement taker. I figured the scale will tell me how I'm doing, and as much as I hate it a lot and curse it almost daily, it is what I lived by. This past October, I decided to do a weekly "Measure in". I wasn't very good at maintaining weekly, but I got my measurements in usually twice a month. I just did my first May measurement and looked back to October! WOW! My weight is down ten pounds, which is good in itself, but I am so proud of my inches lost!

Neck: Down 2 inches,
Chest: Down 2 inches,
Waist: Down 4 inches,
Arms: Down 1.5
Hips Down 3 inches
Thighs Down 2 inches
OVER ALL: 14.5 inches! YAY!

I didn't really believe the hype of measurements, but after seeing this I am going to keep on toning up and take my measurements religiously. That scale is evil! (Although, I will still be on it tomorrow am)

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Good for you! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Yes Measurements are key. Good job on that and continue to work hard for your results :smile:
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    will do! and congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!