110 down, Done, finished, goal reached, accepting the new me

Options
artschoolgirl
artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
Hi everyone!

So, for the past couple weeks i've been struggling with the idea of my final goal weight number. I've lost 110 lbs during my journey & lead a fully healthy lifestyle. I'm at 155 lbs, a tall girl standing at 5'10". I always thought that I'd want to be at around 135, but i'm seeing my figure develop in to a more athletic form and realize that i'd prefer to stay in the 145-150 lb range. But really, I don't care about the numbers anymore. I am now focusing on toning my body & being the healthiest person I can be. My weightloss has left me with severe excess skin around my stomach & I have an appointment for a tummy tuck by the end of the year that I'm focusing on. Right now it's all about sculpting the body I have and continuing a healthy lifestyle. So, consider my goal met! I'm the healthiest I've ever been & feeling confident! If I shed a few more pounds, great, good, but I'm satisfied at this point.

I would like to thank everyone who has passed such kind words to me over the past year and a half while i've been on the site & I hope we can continue to encourage one another and share our success. I'm going to stick around because I love the forums and ideas that you all post. Everyone keep up the great inspiring work & keep in touch!!

Replies

• azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow....what an inspiration you are. 110 pounds lost!! That's excellent.
    Continue the great work and congratulations on such a great achievment.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Amazing!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - That's a huge accomplishment. Enjoy your new found fitness.:flowerforyou:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration :blushing:

and WOW you look good :laugh:

well done on all your hard work! :drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!

I am very proud of you!

Memaw
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    no need to leave!! Come back......where ya going??????????

:laugh: Seriously, I am amazed at how far you have come. You are beautiful and deserve great things in your life.

:heart: Jeannie
  • hetipt01
    hetipt01 Posts: 32
    Options
    wow!! You've done amazing!! Such an inspiration!!
    :heart:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Congratualtions that's awesome I truly applaud your dedication to staying on your path and losing the weight :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm so impressed that you are able to realize that you've reached your goal, even though it isn't the number that you guessed at the beginning. That is an amazing thing to do. Plus, you look absolutely awesome! Congratulations
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!! I'm so inspired by everyones kindness :smile: The thing that I love about this site is that it reminds me how compliments from strangers can really brighten someone's day & the importance of letting someone now the great they look or just giving them a little encouragement. It's made my whole week & I'm happy to be part of such a great group of people!
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou:
    You look wonderful and I can definately see why you are happy where you are at. It's so hard to know what the "right" number is until yoiu get there.
    WOW 110 Pounds :noway:
  • Mrsfun44
    Mrsfun44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I too have lots to lose and it's such a motivater to see someone who has done it-Congratulations!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you to achieve this in your youth. I know how hard you worked at this and I am so proud of you. I know you will continue on your healthy path and it will be such a blessing in your life.
    :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Your story and seeing how freaking gorgeous you look really do inspire me. For everyone who says it's impossible, it's obviously not. :)
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself for all you have accomplished. Enjoy the new YOU!!
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!

You better not go anywhere! You need to join the ranks of those who are the "wise ones" and help the rest of us get through this!

Enjoy life, you've earned it.

Found a quote you might like: "Success is the journey, not the end"
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    It's great to see people like you on here that have lost so much. It shows me that it's possible, I can lose this weight! Thank you for the inspiration and keep it going, you're amazing. I'm sure there are many of us on this site which could use your advice!
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    110 pounds! That's amazing!! Great job
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! That is awesome! :drinker: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!