Any Pregnant moms or soon to be moms out there?

Options
I am 25 weeks pregnant with my third and I lost all my baby weight plus some after my second. I ballooned up with my first (44 pounds gained) lost all but 3 or 4 pounds when i concieved my second. Gained 34 pounds with the second. I am trying really hard to not balloon up and gain the recommended 20-30 pounds. So far I am at 11 pounds gained with 15 weeks to go. I have found the app to be very helpfull and I can see where and when I tend to overeat. I love the recipe builder with the barcode scanner. I have tried many free sites over the years and I have found this site to be the easiest.

Replies

• kk1090
    kk1090 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim and am also 24 or 25 weeks (gotta dbl check my app to be sure) with my first kiddo! I just joined the site to try to stay focused on my health as I was easily chubby prior to pregnancy and don't want my weight to balloon with this kiddo. Glad to know this is one of the easiest sites out there and that you have tried a few! I've really been lax on what i've been eating lately, so this seems like a nice accountability tool : )
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just went off the pill so with any luck I will be pregnant with my second child pretty soon! I was 235 lbs when I got pregnant with my first and gained 30 lbs and now, 21 months later, I am down to 175ish. I wanted to get closer to my goal weight before trying for #2 but the timing is right now so what the hay! Hoping to gain less than 20 with the next one (whenever that may be) :smile:

Good luck ladies!!
  • stacyfoo
    stacyfoo Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm 16 weeks pregnant with my first child. I am a large woman and my doctor isn't wanting me to gain any weight during the pregnancy. I was 295 when I found out I was pregnant.. at my last appointment two weeks ago, i was down to 285. Of course, then my doctor seemed upset that i had lost weight. I'm eating plenty, taking my prenatals and doing everything that I should. It doesn't help that i have gestational diabetes and am on the diet for that, which is where I believe the loss is coming from. Not that i'm complaining! lol