Going In The Opposite Direction

Options
Okay so I've been logging in my foods and exercises every single day since I started this and i've been losing weight for a while. And then I just gained back all that weight. But i haven't been eating over my calories and i have been eating my exercise calories... What's going on?

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Does your body look like it did before you started dieting? You could have gained muscle which will show up higher on the scale. Also, what is the difference here? You can expect your weight to change up to about five pounds due to water, periods, bathroom stuff, etc. If you don't think this is it, have you changed your diet at all? I would double check when you put food in that your portions are correct and the food nutrition values are correct. I always use measuring spoons/cups because when I "eyeball" it I always think I am eating wayyy less :blushing: If anything, weigh yourself in a week before you freak out or give up.
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    Okay, so other than the scale, do you actually feel like you did before you lost the weight? OR, do you feel fitter, lighter, and have more energy?

I have been at this for 3 weeks, really killing myself with exercise and strength training, and while I've only lost 3 lbs, I feel like I've accomplished more than that. This week the scale was the same as last week, so I had my husband hide the scale. I get it back September 1st, but maybe I never want it back!

Use a tape measure to gage your progress.

If, infact you did gain back all that weight (it looks like 19 lbs according to your profie ticker) then something is up.

Good luck!
    Betty
    :flowerforyou:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    me too. I've gained 2 pounds and I've stayed within my calories etc.
  • Aayyahh
    Aayyahh Posts: 19
    Options
    I pretty much look the exact same as when i first started . I dont know what to do.. I feel like i gained a little muscle if any but in my stomach and thigh area, where the fat is , won't go away.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling :grumble: . I'm going to eat more calories for at least the next month and change up my cardio exercises, see if that helps any. If any of you figure out how to fix the block, let me know?