Any new mommie out there?

Options
Hi all, I am back again. It's been over a year since I have logged on and alot has changed in that time. Biggest change of all is that baby number 3 is now here. She is 4 weeks old today! I am ready to get back in shape and could use any encouragment and help! To all the other new mommies or soon to be mommies CONGRATS!

Replies

• melk513
    melk513 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My little boy is 2 months old - I think that still makes me a new mom, right? ;-) I was here before I got pregnant too and I let myself slide while I was pregnant. I'm ok with that, but now it's time to "pay the price"! I've got about 20 pounds to go to get back to where I was a year ago! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Breezy415
    Breezy415 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yep, my little guy is 2 months today! (also baby #3).....I have lost all my pregnancy weight and an additional 7lbs at this point. (for a total of 48lbs) BUT I have a LONG way to go to meet my goal!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am not really a new mom but, I do have a one year old son. Pleae feel free to add me for support :smile:

Good luck!!
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 7 weeks old and I'm ready to get the weight off too!!!! Just started back "trying" to eat right and "trying" to hit the gym on a regular basis. Adding you as a friend for support! Good luck!