A lot of calories left but no carbs left!

Options
jxj7227
jxj7227 Posts: 22 Member
Hey! I was wondering if someone could see my diary for this week and tell me how I am doing. Also, Today I have close to 500 calories left but only 6 carbs left. I don't know what do. Which is more important not going over carbs or making sure I fill in those 500 cals? Thank you!

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Just eat your calories. Calories in vs calories out. But I do see a pretty high level of carbs..perhaps try some more protein:smile:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I would try to eat something that is low carb for those remaining calories- a protein shake, some meat and/or cheese, scrambled eggs....
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Just from looking at your diary, I would eat a huge leafy green and veggie salad and chicken breast. No more simple carbs today for sure.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    cheese omelette ? burger with nothing else ? small steak ?
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Do what you have to do for today. I'd concentrate on fats and proteins - a leafy green salad with chicken was mentioned - and that's a beautiful idea. A hardboiled egg crumbled over it instead of dressing would be nice as well.

For tomorrow, I'd suggest that "Special K" is not a food staple - it's not even a particularly good breakfast but there are far worse options. You need a lot less of that in your diet.

Eggs. Cheese. Chicken. Beans. Nuts. Eat FOOD.

I have the same problem. I'd gorge myself silly on carbs if I allowed myself to. Proteins and fats are a struggle. I'm getting better. Slowly.