MEN!....

Options

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    when she doesnt answer the cell phone because its buried in that suitcase she calls a purse. I dont pay that money just so you cant hear it ring. Put it someplace where you can hear it!!!
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Haha, my girlfriend constantly gripes at me about leaving bottles of nail lacquer around. I keep complaining to her that her shoes are overflowing the shelf and that she needs fewer pairs of boots. I think the only thing we really agree on is that, since I cook and clean the kitchen, she can clean the bathroom and kill the spiders.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    It irritates me when I put out a clean hand towel in the kitchen and it dissapears when I need it. I find it and it is dirty! Gross dirty! He wipes his sticky dirty fingers on it. The purpose of the handtowel is to rinse your hands, then wipe them off on the towel; therefore the towel stays clean longer. It is not a napkin! Sometimes......;) And it never fails, the day I thoroughly clean the bathroom is the day he decides to shave his face and get his facial hair (which is a pain to clean up) all over the bathroom counter.... but, I still LOVE him ;) It could be worse right?
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Ha! One more thing that irritates me.....hehe......when I ask him to do something for me he says "send me a text so I dont forget" Boy oh Boy!! He just turned 30, we have no kids yet....and he can't remember one thing....and seriously if I dont send him a text, he WILL forget. LOL
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    How is this a "men" issue? Can't women be bad message takers, too?

No, we're good at everything.
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    my fiance will have a couple of days off and not do a damn thing around the house. granted, everyone deserves a day off to do absolutely nothing, but i cannot stand walking into a smelly house because the litter box needs to be scooped or the trash needs to be taken out.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Let me count the ways........ :noway: Not my husband....

My boss at work. This page isn't big enough to start listing... Besides my hands are too tired from typing all the bosses chicken scratchings. Let me rest up a bit. :yawn:
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    *sigh* where to start...

a. He uses the last roll of tissue and doesn't say anything.

b. He goes to the store with a list but still comes home missing something.

c. His idea of funny is leaving the bathroom window (which is right in the shower) open, running outside to throw a cup of ice water on me before I get the hot water on.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    How is this a "men" issue? Can't women be bad message takers, too?

No, we're good at everything.

No, you're not.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My wife ticks me off when she complains about my inability to take a message.

Seriously, though, the only real bickering we do is over the whole "seat up or seat down" thing.

Why do women think they have the God-given right to see the seat down every time they enter a bathroom? Don't we have the God-given right to always see the seat up whenever we enter? The whole debate is ridiculous.

In my house, we've solved the problem: we each have our own bathroom.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OMG don't even get me started. One summer I wanted to go liger hunting with my Uncle Jim, and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex. We were going to make really fun tents, tell lies by the campfire while drinking root beer and making smores. SMORES! Then for breakfast we were going to cook bacon and eggs. BACON! So I got my .22 rifle out and was ready to shoot those ligers like "pew pew pew!" and then I got a text from my wife. She said that I can't go on the trip. CAN'T GO ON THE TRIP! UGH! So I asked why? She said "Oh you know, and if you have to ask, then you are in big trouble". I was like OMG OMG OMG, what do I do? Very disappointed. So I had to tell Uncle Jim and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex that I couldn't go. They were like "why?" And I was like I don't know, but I can't ask my wife because she said I'd be in big trouble. UGH, WOMEN!
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This entire thread is pointless. SOME women are just as bad as SOME men. You ladies act like your **** don't stink. I'm sure if given the opportunity, your man will present a whole laundry list of things about you that irritates him. I know there are several things about my wife that irritate me and vise versa.
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    install phone in kitchen.
    never miss a call

:p

:laugh:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    OMG don't even get me started. One summer I wanted to go liger hunting with my Uncle Jim, and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex. We were going to make really fun tents, tell lies by the campfire while drinking root beer and making smores. SMORES! Then for breakfast we were going to cook bacon and eggs. BACON! So I got my .22 rifle out and was ready to shoot those ligers like "pew pew pew!" and then I got a text from my wife. She said that I can't go on the trip. CAN'T GO ON THE TRIP! UGH! So I asked why? She said "Oh you know, and if you have to ask, then you are in big trouble". I was like OMG OMG OMG, what do I do? Very disappointed. So I had to tell Uncle Jim and my sister's fiance/cousin Rex that I couldn't go. They were like "why?" And I was like I don't know, but I can't ask my wife because she said I'd be in big trouble. UGH, WOMEN!
    Yo wife is straight trippin yo.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You know what *I* hate?

I absolutely HATE when men offer me solutions to my problems.

I can't stand when they make me feel safe and protected.

Ugh! The way they hold doors open for me? Hate it.

Oh, and then there is the whole beautiful penis issue. My goodness. I just HATE when a man with a beautiful penis is around, especially when I have access to it. Awful, awful stuff.

Don't even get me started on the ones who know how to do handyman stuff around the house so I don't have to hire someone. Blech.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Why guys shouldn't take messages:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR8k3aWZLll43gGCEoTSkDkFyXU_L6bWu2xyPVGMo5zdqO1meH
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My biases are not based on gender. I hate idiots, no matter what kind of equipment they have, crotchwise.
  • wildboar1
    wildboar1 Posts: 88
    Options
    A lot of nagging and mothering going on in this thread.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    No I'm not bashing men..my husband just ticked me off! I've told him several times before if you are going to pick up the phone make sure you get a detailed message if not let the phone ring and let whomever leave a message. Simple enough right? NO. This is how it goes HIM: Hey your friend left you a message. ME: Who? HIM: Umm not sure but she left a number for you to call and an extension. ME: Ok, so what's the number? HIM: I don’t know. ME: "CLICK"
    Now why did he call me with no information? He has done this before. I've had doctors call me, family members! UGH MEN!! Lol

What does your mate do to tick you off?

I can't believe people still have land lines, LOL

My wife likes to move all my stuff, because I 'leave it ' in the wrong place 'she believes' yet she puts my stuff away in a different spot every time and will not reveal where she has put it....or that she has moved it...I even remodeled a hallway and made myself my own closet, just for my stuff, not for the kids or wife to use... but that has not solved the problem...It becomes a problem when I cannot locate my boots, or my belt and jacket and I need to head out for work...
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    60+ textes daily to a female "friend" who he "forgot" to mention to that he was married. Ohhh thats why we are getting divorced.

:mad: