HELP!!!!!!

jolinemariem
jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
For the very first time i went over my calories by alot (like 835) what is the best excersize for me to do that will burn the most calories with out going to the gym? i cant

Replies

• kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Cardio! I usually jump on my elipitical when I do MAJOR damage...figure even if you burn 1/2 your better off
  • jolinemariem
    i dont have a gym or any equipment
    so walking
    dog walking
    cleaning
    all of thee above
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    do you have a skipping rope? that's good cardio. Or rollerblading. Or if you really have nothing than jogging/running can help! Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • jolinemariem
    i do have a jump rope thanks
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    run yer *kitten* off!! til you sweat like crazy
  • jolinemariem
    two five minute sessions of jump roping is 120 cals total and i feel like my heart is going to beet out of its chest and i have sweat all over gross but good start lol ill take a walk later and then do some more jumps lol
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Do a video from www.exercisetv.tv << free and super fun.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Do a video from www.exercisetv.tv << free and super fun.

Cool! Can't wait to check this out. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • hey..im new to this but.. , the only workouts i do besides swimming..is on exercise tv on demand...i love them..i do the 2 mile walk..its really good and she incorporates leg lifts n other things to work different muscles n your body...its very good cardio..walking is the best exercise and u dont need a tredmill or to be outdoors to do it! ...i also do jillian michaels 20 in 30..which includes weights..i have 5 lb weights..i dont do that as often becuz its very difficult n im out of shape so i have to stop when i get chest pains..lol..but i push myself...ok ttyl..
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    JUMPING JACKS and then when you can't do anymore SQUATS and then when you can't do anymore LUNGES and then when you can't do anymore PUSH UPS and then when you can't do anymore RUN UP AND DOWN THE STIARS and then when you can't do anymore DANCE LIKE CRAZY

wear yourself out! it usually makes me feel a little bit better when i don't have time for the gym :tongue:
  • jolinemariem
    thanks so much guys it really helps
This discussion has been closed.