MFP spitfires cycling group week 3!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    Anyone watching 'The Tour' regularly probably saw the brief little bit they did on Tyler Farrar's dad, Ed, who was paralyzed after a near fatal accident with an automobile (bicycle vs car frequently favors the car). He is a pillar of the community, so when something like this happens there is an outpouring of support. If anyone is interested, the brief write-up which also includes a link to the slideshow from the rally is available at http://www.justgetout.net/Wenatchee/15433
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Good morning! 110 miles for the week, goal of 100 .

Since April I am over 1000 miles, with a goal of 1500.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I did 20 miles against my goal of 20.

I'll go for 30 this week. I did 10 this morning and am feeling great.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Just an FYI, everyone is doing a great job and we have quite a few new folks that have joined up. For this reason I will have the results posted late this evening. as tonight is date night for this week ;)
    When I get home from date night with the darling wife I will compile the info and get last weeks miles posted. Have a great night all!
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    Just an FYI, everyone is doing a great job and we have quite a few new folks that have joined up. For this reason I will have the results posted late this evening. as tonight is date night for this week ;)
    When I get home from date night with the darling wife I will compile the info and get last weeks miles posted. Have a great night all!

More power to you, but after 'date night' I can't think of a time when 'compiling info' was on my agenda.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

More power to you, but after 'date night' I can't think of a time when 'compiling info' was on my agenda.
    Good point. which is why I didnt even get to figure out I had an issue with excel until after work today. lol