If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life...

Options

Replies

• hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Another vote for pizza!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    chicken parm
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    my two top...pizza and wings!!!

Together, preferably!

Oh, the days before being good. LOL
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Crab legs with melted butter
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. I don't know if it would be steak or fried chicken fingers, tossed in buffalo sauce, dipped in ranch...

I think the latter :)
  • LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    Cabbage rolls that my grandma makes, and also zuppa toscana soup from olive garden. Simply amazing.
  • ChickPea89
    ChickPea89 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Chicken Enchiladas- YUM!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    protein shakes! You can make a different one every time, I could use it to get enough nutrients via mixing in whatever, and it hits my sweet tooth without giving up satiety
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sushi

2nd this!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'll have to go with Sushi also... You can get protein, veggies, starch, and sometimes even dairy in one bite!!!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Sushi

I've never been able to bring myself to try sushi. There's just something about consuming raw fish that I simply can't get past.

I will admit, the first time I had it I was in LA for some training and had it for lunch. I sat in my training session that afternoon thinking nothing but, "I just ate raw fish." But, after that I loved it. The hardest part is the mental part, but if you can get over it you will open a door to a whole new world.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Chinese food for sure..
  • Cortbear80
    Cortbear80 Posts: 23
    Options
    I couldn't live...I need variety :P
    I once had to eat pudding for 7 straight days (had some teeth pulled) and I cried on the third day cuz I wanted to eat something with texture. I was so frustrated that I didn't have the variety. And I was on a liquid diet(not the good kind) for three days after I had my twins. That was depressing too... (the not getting solid foods, not having the babies..lol :P)
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    A rich Thai curry over fluffy jasmine rice with some fried tofu on top. :love:
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Either Peanut butter and banana sandwiches on 12 grain bread
    or baked sweet potaoes with balkan yogurt.
    Hmmm carboholic!
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    chocolate
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Sushi

I've never been able to bring myself to try sushi. There's just something about consuming raw fish that I simply can't get past.

Thats bait where I come from....

Pizza..obviously...
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Roasted dates wrapped in bacon. My favorite food combo on earth. The sweetness of the date as it's roasted, combined with the saltiness of the bacon, heaven!!
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Chocolate or Mango. Can't decide. Probably chocolate...a good, dark chocolate. :love:
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sushi

THIS or ramyan noodle soup, tarts, crepes, macaroni, chips with mayo, ice-cream...and ideally never put on an inch