Hi

Options
Hi, I just joined yesterday. I've actually spent most of my day today trying to figure out how to be more healthy. I've been searching online, planning meals, trying to refocus. I've gained 10 pounds since December. I'm very upset about it. I'm even more upset about all of the inches that I have gained since this summer. sigh..... I'm here now, I'll be pounds or inches smaller very soon. I hope to find the motivation and drive to continue on my journey and that I might be able to motivate someone on the way!!.

Replies

• its time for change
    Options
    Hi, I just joined yesterday. I've actually spent most of my day today trying to figure out how to be more healthy. I've been searching online, planning meals, trying to refocus. I've gained 10 pounds since December. I'm very upset about it. I'm even more upset about all of the inches that I have gained since this summer. sigh..... I'm here now, I'll be pounds or inches smaller very soon. I hope to find the motivation and drive to continue on my journey and that I might be able to motivate someone on the way!!.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou: AND ENJOY!

DD
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good for you. Planning is key to making good decisions.

Best of luck to you.
  • its time for change
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • aliciask
    Options
    This site is really great and the folks here are on your side as a wonderful support system----Welcome aboard!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • cosbykids3
    Options
    I gained 7 lbs between Oct and Nov! That was on top of the 8-10 I needed to lose to get to my goal weight! I signed up with myfitnesspal at the beginning of January and I've lost 10lbs! This site is amazing. If you have a real desire to be commited and see it through, you'll get where you want to be. Best of luck to you!
  • its time for change
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am very happy to have found this site. I just know that this is what I needed to keep me going in the right direction!! And I am impressed with your 10 pound weight loss cosbykids3!! Great job!!