the "girls"

Options
13»

Replies

• gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can't understand why anyone would want to lose weight and then have implants. being slim means being slim all over including the chest. It is not natural to be so slim that you can feel your ribs and have a DD cup. A friend of mine who was petite and slim decided that she was not happy with her flat chest and had implants. Overnight she went from looking like a petite slim person to looking like a short and dumpy person ... just a warning that having implants may make you look as though you have lost no weight at all as most people just look at your top half when they are talking to you.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Mine have definitely gotten smaller...it makes me mad because I didn't want to lose them...but you can't choose where you loose :tongue:

It sucks because they kind of remind me of half-full water balloons now lol.

I am slightly exaggerating. (Only slightly, though)
  • gidgeclev
    gidgeclev Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are an optimist though...as in half full rather than half empty!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34DD to a 34A/B... They have pretty much deflated... but then i like them small...! :drinker:
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    I wish this was the same for me I'm currently a UK size '38 F' 2 years ago when I was 272lbs I was a '42 D' then I lost 56lbs and my cup size increased to the current 38 F! Go figure. I put 45lbs back on and my cup size stayed the same. I hate my boobs this big (they get in the way!) my husband doesn't mind though lol :blushing:
  • BumbyDog
    BumbyDog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It is not natural to be so slim that you can feel your ribs and have a DD cup.

Some of us are naturally petite in the rib cage but with large boobs thank you! I am a 32E - or even 30F depending on the bra - and it is NATURAL!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    I can't understand why anyone would want to lose weight and then have implants. being slim means being slim all over including the chest. It is not natural to be so slim that you can feel your ribs and have a DD cup. A friend of mine who was petite and slim decided that she was not happy with her flat chest and had implants. Overnight she went from looking like a petite slim person to looking like a short and dumpy person ... just a warning that having implants may make you look as though you have lost no weight at all as most people just look at your top half when they are talking to you.

i have always been heavy chested, but i'm not going to be super thin @ any point in my life... dont want to... but i dont want to have no boobies.. its more @ feeling comfortable & confident in myself
  • ampgsp03
    ampgsp03 Posts: 20
    Options
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

before i gained weight and got a breast reduction I was an H cup and you could see my ribcage because my band size was 28.. and there are tons of other women out there who are naturally unnatural in your words. just because you're full busted doesnt mean you're full figured.

seriously dude, there are PLENTY of different body types out their in the world. who are you to say what is and what isnt natural?:huh:

on that topic, when i was that size i had an easier time finding my bra size in france. it seems in europe they have plenty of women who are petite who in ribcage but full in the bust. in america it's a crap shoot. if i find a company that makes my cup size, the lowest band size is far above what i need. as a result, the only brands i wear now are euro or japanese (wacoal)
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Although I don't want my girls to leave me...in the wise words of my husband.."More than a handful is a waste"
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk a bit, but exercise has made them perkier than ever! I'm super-excited about it! My husband just laughs at me when he catches me using my pecs to bounce them around. I can't help it...it's a new skill! :laugh:

What exercises do you do to help make them Perky?
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    oh jesus christ if yall dont stop talking about googlie hangers illl never get any sleep haa haa the board is wild tonight