Bod Pod/Fat Measurement System???

Options
I have been wondering how/where I could find access to the Bod Pod or similar body composition system? I have searched the internet to no avail. Anyone that has done this before have any insight?

Thanks thanks

Replies

• MissMollieD
    MissMollieD Posts: 130
    Options
    bump
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    We actually have a Bod Pod on our premises. We are a Wellness center though and part of a hospital, so may be you could check into hospitals or Universities that are medical field dominant.
    I personally do about 2 Bod Pod measurements a week for anyone who signs up for them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    i wish I could do this. but there are far and few around here. Not to mention the $50 cost
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have read that some universitirs have them as well but if you aren't coming up with any hits on the internets then ot might not be available in your area. Have you searched surrounding cities? Also we have kaiser insurance and they have a wellness center that does nutrition counseling and bod pod testing. Good luck on your hunt chica!!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had ours done at a local University. You may want to call the Sports Department and asked if they have it. It costed 35.00 per person.
  • tmtorres31
    tmtorres31 Posts: 10
    Options
    The gym I belong to has one. They charge $25.00 per measure or sometimes it is included with some of their extra programs. I get one a month through the training program I participate in. I LOVE it.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    You can go to the Bod Pod website and search for facilities in your area that use them.
  • MissMollieD
    MissMollieD Posts: 130
    Options
    You can go to the Bod Pod website and search for facilities in your area that use them.

Thanks - I was able to find a place through this website!