TRX Class

Options
Trying a TRX class tonight. The class description says "TRX is more than just the most versitile piece of exercise equipment available; it is a complete training system. It's a full body workout that can be adapted into your fitness routine, TRX offers a wide variety of exercises ranging from beginner to pro". Wish me luck!!

Replies

• Sonriendo
    Sonriendo Posts: 98
    Options
    Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You'll do great! I've done TRX and nothing leaves me as sore the next few days - it really does work!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Definitely looks like a challenging workout, let us know how it goes. :)
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I started TRX a couple of weeks ago. It is an incredible workout! I'm doing it twice a week now. Have fun!!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I want to take one of those classes so bad! They look really hard, but also really fun.
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone.... heading there in about 30 mins... does anyone know how to log this in the exercise tracker?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TRX!!! We use it as part of our circuit training in our Rufus Racing Xtreme Bootcamp class. I have a heart rate monitor, so that's how I get my calories, but maybe just log it as circuit training? You'll get a good mix of resistance and cardio (depending on the exercises you're doing, so I think circuit training would work for logging.
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have a TRX and love it. I use a HRM and multiply by .8 for calories