What is your Relationship Status?

Options

Replies

• karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options

however I was shooting for the spinster with cats before he came along. We do have the cats as well as he is as crazy a cat person as I am.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Single, just single.
    I was enjoying it, until I realized I had strong feelings for a taken man. Yay me. lol
    Any advice?
  • Sksieger
    Sksieger Posts: 63
    Options
    Amazing! Single is awesome! That being said... been there done that. So happy with my 10. :)
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    #10...and very happy..although I would love to be #1 with my #10.....but #10 is great :heart:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    #1 Does not exist. :bigsmile:

oh yes it does. 8 years and 2 kids and usually pretty dang happy. Us fighting, is flirting. Lower expectations. Happily married does exist. Perfect marriages, do not.
  • destinyw1313
    Options
    3,7, and 8
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    three
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Single, just single.
    I was enjoying it, until I realized I had strong feelings for a taken man. Yay me. lol
    Any advice?

Wine....lots of wine!!
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    Single, just single.
    Any advice?

Wine....lots of wine!!
    HAHA would that put me over my calories?
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    soon to be 4 or 5 :smile:
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Single, just single.
    Any advice?

Run...just run. Lol.
  • BLSBoyer
    BLSBoyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You'll have to join our Spinsters United Club :)
    9, with dogs :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    It's complicated, lol

...Soon to be single... caught my boyfriend trying to cheat on me... today :(

I am so sorry -

Thanks, Me too =( 3yr relationship ruined

Aww that sucks... I also had a 6 year relationship before that ended up so I understand how hard is it to let go of a very long time one in your life. I also had a boyfriend who dumped me twice for another woman. Right now I'm in a serious relationship with a nice guy that I hope will have a happy ending. Don't worry you're beautiful & there are a lot of better guys out there who truly deserves someone like you.
  • lilstarz2284
    Options
    A lil 4 n a lil 5..its nice to be single sometimes but definetly miss being in a relationship too...I'm open to changing this for the right person...not willing to settle anymore
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    Single, just single.
    Any advice?

Run...just run. Lol.
    Or punch things. :wink:
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    A lil 4 n a lil 5..its nice to be single sometimes but definetly miss being in a relationship too...I'm open to changing this for the right person...not willing to settle anymore
    Yeah, no settling allowed. Good for you.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    1. :heart: Happily married :heart: We have been married for almost 5 years in November! We met online in July 2006 then we were friends for like a few months when I asked if he had a gf when he replied "no, do you wanna be her?" I told him yes and that's how we got together. He asked me on the phone to marry him in April 2007 and we met in person for the first time in July 2007 and was married in November 2007.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    either 1 or 2, depends...
    but currently it's 1
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5 & 8
    i'm only a 5 cos he's a 2