• rythmless
    rythmless Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not the only Padre fan? Who knew?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    NL East poo flinging. :yawn:

LOL!! I'm not able to do this on a regular basis; so I'm rather enjoying myself...everyone out here is a SF Giants fan :sick:
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Love the Cincinnati Reds!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Pete Rose to the Hall of Fame already! Let's make it happen!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

^^^This x Infinity!!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    ANIHIEM ANGELS
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

What are the odds on that happening.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Diamondbacks!!!! *sigh*
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Since Bud Selig is the anti-Christ and will live forever, I'm guessing never :cry:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Since Bud Selig is the anti-Christ and will live forever, I'm guessing never :cry:

yeah gotta wait for selig to leave-- so stupid his contract was extended this past year. the dude is senile.
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Rockies Baby!!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Go Braves! Just about to watch them take out the Fish.
  • MDawg81
    Options

AMEN. All he did was bet on the game, yet they don't kick these players out that are actually cheating.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    AMEN. All he did was bet on the game, yet they don't kick these players out that are actually cheating.
    He was betting on games he managed/played in. That's pretty bad, dude.
  • MDawg81
    Options
    But with no proof he ever bet against his own team. At least he wasn't throwing games.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    But with no proof he ever bet against his own team. At least he wasn't throwing games.
    That we know of...

He's a slimeball. He violated one of the sacred rules of the game, and should pay a heavy price. I do believe that he should be in the hall due to his amazing accomplishments on the field... some day.

This comes from the kid that grew up with Pete Rose posters, and even the Rose Wheaties box, pinned up on his walls.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    That we know of...

He's a slimeball. He violated one of the sacred rules of the game, and should pay a heavy price. I do believe that he should be in the hall due to his amazing accomplishments on the field... some day.

This comes from the kid that grew up with Pete Rose posters, and even the Rose Wheaties box, pinned up on his walls.

Yes...what he did was reprehensible; but isn't he banned from even the voting? Whereas the guys who took steriods throughout their careers get on the ballot nearly every year. I don't see the fairness of that.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    That we know of...

Yes...what he did was reprehensible; but isn't he banned from even the voting? Whereas the guys who took steriods throughout their careers get on the ballot nearly every year. I don't see the fairness of that.
    Yes -- he can't wear MLB gear, step foot on the field or be anywhere a regular fan can't be. He's banned from the game, completely. As far as how they should handle steroid users, I agree that they need to receive harsher treatment than they currently do.