Going over - having a bad day, what do you do?

Options
2»

Replies

• Insangelous
    Insangelous Posts: 33
    Options
    800!!!! Ha, I've done like 1500 before! We all have a bad day from time to time. What to do - Don't beat yourself up about. And decide that right now, at this very moment you're right back on track no looking back!

The binge itself was 1100. And I've gotten better since my really sick days, where I would binge 7000 or something in less than an hour, so I know that it could be worse, but still. It's still bad.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    When I overeat I try to even things up by exercising. Today was such a day, but I only ended up being slightly over by exercising both during my lunch break and for 2 hours after work. I also admit that its been a bad day, and just move on.
  • Insangelous
    Insangelous Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Stop telling yourself how bad it was. It's unproductive. Focus on having a better day tomorrow.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Drink more water
    Do some kind of exercise
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ((hug))

Its ok!! It's just one day... And maybe doing some cardio might make you feel a little better about it? Even if you burn off half of that it would be great! Exercise also makes you feel less depressed...

Honestly... When it comes down to it, the only thing you can do about overeating is not doing it:ohwell: It's an internal struggle.

what I have done when I struggled with this was isolate the reason why I am overeating... and then learn to recognize those moments and take steps to stop doing it... Such as I overeat when my husband and I hang out and watch movies in the living room, because its right next to the kitchen- For a while we had to watch movies in a different room because I WANTED to snack and snack and snack. Over time I was able to overcome the urge to eat for no reason.

Hang in there! Good luck!!!