10 Things You Didnt Know About Me

Options

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    1. I am a true Taurus.
    2. My favorite color is Yellow, and like the others above, you will not find it in my house anywhere, lol.
    3. I have been smoke free for a year and a half :bigsmile:
    4. I am fluent in french and speak a bit of German and Spanish.
    5. I have a nose ring, and 7 ear rings.
    6. I have one tattoo.
    7. The biggest weakness is Ice Cream!!
    8. I cry very easily, even at some t.v. commercials, lol.
    9. I have recently had my heart broken.
    10. I love to travel.
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    1. i married my high school sweetheart after dating for 5.5 years
    2. my husband and i are both in the air force reserves
    3. i see my dad every day and is probably my best friend right now since my husband is deployed and i have a different schedule that most my friends
    4. i am a clean freak/ a little OCD
    5. my girls are fake and am not afraid to tell people
    6. i have two cats named kailani and maui
    7. i love beer. love it.
    8. i went to turkey for the military and would love to go back
    9. i get mad at my husband for spending a few $ on snacks and energy drinks, yet i'll go spend a lot of $ on clothes i don't need
    10. i love forensics. got a bachelors in genetics thinking it would get me into forensics but with the job market in CA i'm still waitressing
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    1.) I'm not a registered Republican
    2.) I'm straightedge (google it); I'm probably the first American Military Member who has never
    actually drank a beer or alcoholic beverage. Shocking, I know.
    3.) I'm an only child and my parents were oppressors
    4.) I'm a Christian
    5.) My wife is Japanese (100%)
    6.) I've played in 4 different bands
    7.) I just learned to ride a motorcycle 2 years ago
    8.) My motorcycle cost me 200 bucks, yes it runs and yes I ride it
    9.) I have a big *kitten* tattoo, yes it was my first
    10.) I cuss alot...oh wait, you all knew that already
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a Scorpio
    2. I have 6 tattoos
    3. My dad's nickname for me was Turtleturd (don't know why)
    4. I really miss my parents (RIP)
    5. I had my son when I was 17
    6. I can't stand for someone to hold my hand too tight or get my blood pressure taken
    7. I love dogs!!! (have 5 of them)
    8. I cry very easily
    9. My favorite hymn is Amazing Grace
    10. I love to listen to the birds sing outside my window

Memaw
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options

3. nobody believes me when i tell them i am gay

nobody believed me either!!!

Nobody believes me when I tell them I'm not. lol (probably because I introduced them all to my girlfriend 3 years ago and told them I was going to marry her. I didn't.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

Nobody believes me when I tell them I'm not. lol (probably because I introduced them all to my girlfriend 3 years ago and told them I was going to marry her. I didn't.

No way? I'm straight too. This is incredible. haha
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • alligator1970
    Options
    Ya'll are cracking me up....
    1. I am totally OCD. I clean my house every Saturday and if i can't I am depressed until I can
    2. I want a tattoo on my foot and wrist but my husband will be furious so I have never done it. I woudl get a nautical star on my wrist and a Koi fish on my foot. Love the tattoo shows...
    3. I had my daughter at 19 and this year she returned the favor and had me a granddaughter at 19.
    4. I love my granddaughter and both my daughters
    5. I to loved a man in uniform and married a cop
    6. I did drugs in school and so did my cop husband :laugh:
    7. I work as an office manager at a physicians office but got my license to cut hair years ago and only did it 1 year, People are hard to please and are not worth dealing with. If you can't fix your hair like I cut it and fix it, it is was not my problem:grumble:
    8. I have a twin sister and we look NOTHING a like and yes that is fraternal not identical
    9. I have triplet cousins (my mom's sister) all boys
    10. I have 6 siblings
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    10 Things you May not Know about Me (But Possibly Could've Guessed)

1. I knew at the age of 15 that I would never be a mother.
    2. I met my husband 2 weeks before our wedding.
    3. I don't have one favorite color, but I have favorite color combinations.
    4. I hate Ben Affleck. Do I need a reason?
    5. I've had a crush on Jeff Goldblum since I was 17.
    6. My husband doesn't have a problem with it.
    7. I can't be in the same room with a running vacuum unless I am running it.
    8. I once ran a small daycare.
    9. I got bucked off a horse in 2002, and I'm pretty sure I did some damage to my hip, but I never went to the doctor. I was on crutches for a month.
    10. Every day that winds up with me in my husband's arms is a good day.
  • kym_lewis08
    kym_lewis08 Posts: 393
    Options

Awwee..I love gay people..and straight people..and inbetween people lol..

Im ready to get married!! :wink:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    1. I have a BA in Criminal Justice.
    2. I work for Wells Fargo...I know i get the same question all the time...You have BA in Criminal Justice why do you work for a bank...I say cuz I'm comfortable...
    3. I found out I had scoliosis at the age of 11...had four surgeries to correct it. one to input metal rods, one to fix a hook that came loose and the other two due to infections.
    4. My dad dies when I was 15 due to Mycosis Fungoidis...AKA skin cancer
    5. My family are all obese but don't do anything about it. I hope my weight loss will inspire them.
    6. I love cantaloupe
    7. I have seen the New Kids on the Block twice in concert...in the last 11 months
    8. My mom, my brother and my favorite color is blue. The whole down stairs in my moms house is painted blue along with 2 bedrooms...my old one and my brothers.
    9. I want to have kids but don't know when they will fit into my life.
    10. I moved to Arizona for work without having any friends or family there. I miss my friends back home.
  • hippieguitargirl
    Options
    1. I would die if i couldn't talk to my friends for a day.
    2. My families car got broken into two days ago... they stole my mom's WHOLE purse. and dad's wallet, dispite all the doors were locked...
    3. I've been to ten dead shows (nine when Jerry was still around) ((even tho i was a baby))
    4. I love volunteering. :heart:
    5. I hate ketchup and bananas, and no i don't eat them together or seperately.:laugh:
    6. I live in Eugene OREGON!! <3333
    7. My high school's team colors are purple and black.
    8. I want to be a therpist or psychologist. :)
    9. The sound of ice rubbing against other ice makes me cringe!! (even thinking about it)
    10. I am scared of thee ocean, and lakes, despite me being on the crew team for my school.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Hee! Me too! Except, my hubby doesn't know about my Jeff crush. lol He thinks he's weird looking.

1. I am the oldest of four children.
    2. My brother died in 02 in a motercycle wreck
    3. My parents split up a couple months later.
    5. I met my husband online and left my friends and family in NC to live in CA, and I am not homesick yet.!
    6. I can cook! Not gourmet or anything, but no one will starve in my home!
    7. I am semi-neat. Some things I keep up with, like dishes, and others go untouched for months, like dusting...:blushing:
    8. I worry that I will never ever find another job again and that I am a financial burden on my hubby..
    9. I wish I could just toss my cat out the door and never have to worry about him again. (That comes from seeing all the dvd's we own, all over the floor. Guess who did that?:grumble:
    10. My husband was married 2 times before, and I secretly hope, he never worries that I will ever hurt him. I think I over do it sometimes, trying to take really good care of him, just so he'll feel safe.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    1. I love snowstorms (I don't even mind the shoveling).
    2. I drive a Volkswagen and can't understand why anyone would drive anything else.
    3. I'm a registered Democrat.
    4. I prefer the original British series The Office to the American version.
    5. My favorite television show is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
    6. I did altertions on a pair of pants for Placido Domingo (yes, the opera singer :smile: ).
    7. I've seen 12 operas.
    8. I love watching the Tour de France and go through a bit of withdrawal when it's over.
    9. One of my favorite sounds is a cat's purr.
    10. I've run a marathon and a half marathon.
    :smile: :smile: :smile:

exercise.png
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    1. I really, really, really miss my Mommy. :cry:
    2. I have been to over 80 Bon Jovi concerts over the last 22 years.
    3. My bathroom is decorated in a beach theme.
    4. My favorite color is red and it's all over my apartment, especially my kitchen!
    5. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, and I'm 36! :laugh:
    6. Since my Mom died, I have very vivid nightmares about my Dad dying.
    7. I don't really go for little skinny guys...I feel like I'll crush them. :laugh: I like guys with meat on their bones. :tongue:
    8. I once talked to Jerry Lewis on the phone and he said I have a nice "phone voice" :laugh:
    9. One of my favorite TV shows is Intervention and I cry at each and every episode.
    10. I met Tiny Tim at a circus when I was about 8 years old.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

9. One of my favorite TV shows is Intervention and I cry at each and every episode.

I love the show also and I also cry. :sad:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

5. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, and I'm 36! :laugh:

Me Too!!! :laugh: Maybe by the time we're 40 we'll figure it out :drinker:

exercise.png
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hee! Me too! Except, my hubby doesn't know about my Jeff crush. lol He thinks he's weird looking.

1. I am the oldest of four children.
    2. My brother died in 02 in a motercycle wreck
    3. My parents split up a couple months later.
    5. I met my husband online and left my friends and family in NC to live in CA, and I am not homesick yet.!
    6. I can cook! Not gourmet or anything, but no one will starve in my home!
    7. I am semi-neat. Some things I keep up with, like dishes, and others go untouched for months, like dusting...:blushing:
    8. I worry that I will never ever find another job again and that I am a financial burden on my hubby..
    9. I wish I could just toss my cat out the door and never have to worry about him again. (That comes from seeing all the dvd's we own, all over the floor. Guess who did that?:grumble:
    10. My husband was married 2 times before, and I secretly hope, he never worries that I will ever hurt him. I think I over do it sometimes, trying to take really good care of him, just so he'll feel safe.

LOL Mine thinks he looks weird too! (I think they're just jealous...) I'm also the oldest of 4, I also met my hubby online, and I moved from VA to Ontario to marry him even though we'd never met face to face. That was almost 8 years ago, and in that time, we've had like 2 arguments. It was my first time away from my family except for a week long trip to Denver to stay with my uncle when I was thirteen. I'm the same with my housejkeeping too :blushing: And I did throw my cat out, though I didn't forget her... she just lives outside and catches birds all day :tongue:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Bonkers that dog in your picture is so cute!! What kind is it?
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    1. I went to college for astrophysics, switched to photography and now I work in accounting and am going back to school for forensic accounting and getting my MBA.
    2. I am divorced and not sure marriage is worth doing again.
    3. I don't think I want kids, but I love my neices and nephews.
    4. I read everything and anything I can get my hands on....when we moved last month it took almost a whole day to move my books.:blushing:
    5. I hate being late. With a passion.
    6. I usually change outfits 2 or more times before I leave the house. I have a hard time finding the perfect balance between comfort and fashion.....
    7. I have a serious weakness for tween movies.
    8. I am not a big fan of chocolate, but give me some brie or a nice vermont cheddar anyday...
    9. I've owned three Saabs, an '84 900, and '85 900 turbo, and an '87 900 turbo and I've changed the master cylinder on 2 of them. I secretly want another one....
    10. The friends I have right now are the longest running friendships I've ever had (going on 8 years).