Ladies in their FAB 40's are you out there?

Options
Jstash88
Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
New this week to MFP. I have 30 lbs to lose (AGAIN), anybody with me?

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I've lost all of my weight with MFP. This place keeps me accountable and on track. Love it!
  • bayoubabe84
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am new too and want to lose about 22 lbs. I just started using MFP 2 days ago and was so surprised that I eat like a football player and couldn't figure out why my slim clothes didn't fit anymore. Duh!! So enlightening!! Love this app and my hubby is doing it too. It has made me pass up cake and ice cream at the office, love it!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Yep. About to turn 42 and 5 more LBS till goal! MFP has helped me lose the the 45. Good luck!
    Michelle
  • sherifinnigan
    Options
    Just started using MFP in the last couple weeks. I need to lose about 30 lbs as well. Lets help each other through this.
  • davists
    davists Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies!!

I'm 43, started MFP November 2011 and have lost 38 pounds with 11 more to get to my goal. I love MFP, it has made me accountable for what I eat and how much I exercise!!!
  • Labscientist
    Labscientist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am turning the big 40 in July. I have lost 20 lbs so far. I want to lose another 15 before I go to Jamaica this summer to celebrate my birthday. I got my husband to also join and he has lost 24 lbs. I have not be good about logging in for the past month. I have maintained my weight loss but I am back to lose more.
  • georgetowngirl
    georgetowngirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been here about a year, but fell off the wagon couple months ago. Tying to lose 5 at a time. It's tough!!! those lbs are holding on like white on rice! MFP does help, tho. Good luck to me and all you in your FAB 40s.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    45 years old, down 40 ish pounds and need to lose another 20+
    add if you want.