crappy weekend...but a new start

Options
Ok, so I ate like crap this past weekend at my parents (though I didn't snack as much as usual, my meals were big) BUT I'm starting again with a renewed motivation! I'm going to workout 15 minutes longer than my usual to make up for it. I hope that I haven't set myself back too far, but it was only a few days and I WILL do better this week. THanks for those that sent me words of advice and support as I was going into the weekend. This site has really been helpful in getting me more invested in this process and I'm so ready to lose the weight!!!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I ate like crap this past weekend at my parents (though I didn't snack as much as usual, my meals were big) BUT I'm starting again with a renewed motivation! I'm going to workout 15 minutes longer than my usual to make up for it. I hope that I haven't set myself back too far, but it was only a few days and I WILL do better this week. THanks for those that sent me words of advice and support as I was going into the weekend. This site has really been helpful in getting me more invested in this process and I'm so ready to lose the weight!!!

Don't worry about it! You had a great weekend with your family, and now, thanks to MFP, you KNOW how to get right back on track to losing the weight that you want to! :smile: