50 lbs lost in 4 months!

Options
2»

Replies

• Dana11212
    Dana11212 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you....Awesome...keep up the good work.....very inspiring....yes...WE can do this!
  • yolifoli
    yolifoli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! I do not know you but I too will count every calorie and want to become a success like you. My family go on vacation in September and I hope to be 50lbs lighter. I am 5'4' and 190lbs. I need to lose the weight too. I know its my eating because I exercise everyday. Love your story!
  • angelsingin4jc
    Options
    I hope to do my 50 lbs in 4 months, too! I have a similar story as yours, actually, but I have a driving force you didn't mention. My husband and I desperately want a baby! I lost 26.4 lbs in 8 weeks, so I'm hoping to make my 50 lb goal in the 16 week time period, BUT my main goal is 50 lbs by Christmas! (I need small, achievable goals or I will FAIL!) Great job, thus far and good luck on the rest of your journey!

xo,
    A
  • necole91
    necole91 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!...You look awesome.
  • kik1keedle
    kik1keedle Posts: 5
    Options
    You're story is so close to mine! Even the weight is about the same. Unfortunately, I surpassed the 300 mark. I began my journey at 309 pounds. That was maybe a week and a half ago. KEEP IT UP! You're an inspiration!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you, Katie. Way to go. You look beautiful!
    389149 Posts: 3
    Options
    you look great keep up the great work, you are an inspiration because you are doing it! congrats
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! I am in almost the same place as you, I started January 1st. I have chucked my big jeans out as I don't want to risk growing back into them! ( just kept one pair to remind me why I don't want to grow back into them!)

Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing your 100lb pics!!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!