New Here

Options
sonyuq
sonyuq Posts: 2 Member
I found this site yesterday, and so far I am in LOVE:heart: I most recently have been going to weight watchers meetings but do tire of them I must have a little ADD because I bore easily. I have a freind who has lot 70 pounds just watching her sugar and carb intake and am going to try that. I am a 41 year old women with 2 teens and a great huband. I also operate a home daycare so needless to say my stress level is HIGH:explode: all the time so I struggle with stress eating a lot. So heres to trying something new in hope that it will work because I have a large amount of weight to lose.

Thanks for listening.:smile:

Replies

• workitoff09
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site and you will too!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome - I'm a lifer at Weight Watchers as well. This is much more flexible than trying to figure out the point system. When you put exactly what you ate in the food log, takes all the guessing work out of it.....of course there's no cheating either:laugh: I was too lazy in writing in the journal but do not hesitate to go online and log the entry.

Best of luck to you!
    222778.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • jadadesigns
    Options
    Welcome,I too have been a memeber of WW for years.I like this site much better,although I do miss having to account for my weigh in each week.There is something about having to get on those scales every week and having that lady write down if you loss or gained.I have lost 12 pounds here,so I'm pretty happy...Good luck!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,948 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Think of this as a new way of life, not just a temporary diet.

It always helps me to log my food first before I eat so there are no surprises.

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!!! I have tried sooooo many fitness and calorie counting sites and phone applications, this is by far the best site I have ever used and you will def love it! Best of luck!!!

:smile:
  • xxmumof3xx
    Options
    hi im new to this site

got loads to loose and loads to gain i suppose to, im 28 and got 3 kids 5 and under so finding it hard not picking at there food.

wish u all luck and hope to chat to u all sometime or other xx