Calorie rich without the carbs?

Options
I need some ideas... I have found that I'm not eating enough. I need some ideas on some more calorie rich food without loads of carbs. I'm full so I don't want to eat much more volume wise than I'm eating... or I'd fill up on veggies. But they aren't very calorie rich. Any ideas?

Replies

• rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nuts! They're pretty high in calories, low in carbs, but they're also high in fat.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    full fat cottage cheese.
    PB
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    fry up a couple of eggs, cheese, chicken, most meats in general.
    P.S. The yolks are good for you and thats where all the calories are. Numerous medical journals have done studies on the effects of the yolks and the effects it has on you cholesterol and have recently found it has the opposite effect of what they once thought and actually lowers your cholesterol. =]
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate all suggestions :)
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    nuts, nut butter, full fat cheese / dairy, olive oil, salad dressings, eggs, meat inc fat eg whole chicken, standard rather than lean beef etc.
  • vmessyness
    vmessyness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    avocados, nuts, seeds, and olives are my favorite nutrient dense snacks! i also like alter eco's blackout dark chocolate. it is only 1 gram of carbs, and .5 grams of sugar per square. i find 4 squares is the perfect serving size (although they recommend 10!)