Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Struggling to Fight the Munch! HELP!

Hello,

I used to have amazing willpower! Then I went off my 'diet' (weight watchers) for 9 or so months and now I'm trying to get back on track. I am a military spouse and my husband isn't home right now AND I'm in a new town! So I when I'm bored I eat. Even though I choose healthy filling snacks I am still eating when I'm not hungry. I am very disciplined when it comes to working out. I work out 5-6 times a week, 30 minutes of cardio and I spend time with the weights. I just can't seem to get in the groove of eating right. Like I mentioned I don't eat unhealthy, but I don't stop eating!

I try to find things to fill my time, which is why I spend a lot of it at the gym, but I need help saying no!

Thanks everyone for listening to my complaints and for the support!

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    I was JUST going to post tonight and ask if anyone else reads the boards instead of snacking. That would be my advice! I almost always find some topic that speaks to me, and 20 minutes later I've lost the urge to eat!
  • missevey87
    missevey87 Posts: 8
    That is a great suggestion! Thank you!