joined 12 days ago looking for a few friends

Options
Just a little bit about myself

I am a stay at home mum and housewife to my wonderful husband of nearly 17 years I have 4 kids in total but one is grown up and got his own flat. I also have 2 step daughters 1 has a little girl thats nearly 5 and another on the way which makes me a nan at the age of 36.
I love being creative to list some of my hobbies
drawing,baking,cooking,knitting,cross stitch and most of all exercise.
It was june 2010 when I decided I was not happy I was morbidly obese by what the doctor said so my life changed for the better healthy eating and exercise. I found that exercise was my new addiction.
I lost over 5 stone and was down to a size 14 from a size 22 (I have loaded a before picture and my after picture is my main one please take a look) but in september last year I tore a ligament in my knee which stopped me from exercise (which inturn made me feel very depressed and I resorted back to food ) I put on over a stone which I am now back up to a size 16 ( as soon as my knee was healed I started exercise again for it to sprian again).

I now have 11 lb to lose to get back to my main picture but I would like to lose another stone after that so if you are good at motivating me then please add me as a friend and I will try and motivate you to
Thanks Lou x

Replies

• Mia_Bella_Vita
    Mia_Bella_Vita Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Lou! I'm new too here. I know how frustrating it can be to re-gain weight. But I know it is possible to lose it again! You can do anything you set your mind to. Hugs & Smiles
  • slimpickings36
    Options
    Nice to meet you Lou! I'm new too here. I know how frustrating it can be to re-gain weight. But I know it is possible to lose it again! You can do anything you set your mind to. Hugs & Smiles

Thank you so much x
  • chickiebabe2
    Options
    ur welcome to add me, more friends means more motivation! I too am a mum but only of 1 :)
  • FoxForceFiveNZ
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Well done with all the work you've done! This is a great step to getting back on track. Love you to add me as a friend. We have similar interests and are similar ages :)