breakfast help

Options
okay i need some ideas please!!! I have been eating a veggie scramble for breakfast and i love it.. but it would be nice to mix it up sometime.. I need ideas for breakfasts that are high in protein and low carb! thanks in advance guys!

Replies

• edleim
    edleim Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt with blueberries, mango and a drizzle of honey. Under 200
    Flatbreads with Light Cream Cheese & Smoked Salmon Under 200
    Breakfast Picnic (an ounce of strong good quality cheese, and egg, some fruit and a few crackers) About 250

Not low carb per se but I love Mcann's Irish Oatmeal with blueberries, honey and a tablespoon of granola.
  • fanta014
    fanta014 Posts: 56
    Options
    How about cottage cheese? At least that is high in protein. If I have cottage cheese in the morning, I usually have it with some rye bread and cheese, or then I just have it on its own.

Oatmeal is one of my favorites as well, but it's not exactly low in carbs.
  • milayamyam
    Options
    i eat chobani nonfat strawberry greek yogurt and i put shredded wheat in it for fiber, but you could put any cereal in if you wanted. its delicious :P
  • jessicael
    jessicael Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal is not low in carbs, but it is super healthy. As long as its regular plain, and not all the flavored stuff. :wink:
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love the following:

100 calorie Thomas' English muffic whole grain
    2 pieces low-sodium turkey bacon
    1 egg (or a few egg whites) "fried" in an egg ring or canning jar ring
    i piece low-fat cheese

High in protein, a healthy carb and less than 300 calories