Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not losing anymore

hi! Guys,
I might have posted this topis earlier, but hen started losing weight, but now I am stuck again. What should I do to continue see the results. I have set MFP to lose .5 lb each week, so it is allowing me 1380 some cals per day. I am almost always within that range and I do try to get 200 cals from exercise which I eat back as well.

What I don't include or count is that I have a desk job, so I multiply my BMR with 1.2 to get my daily cals + eat back exercise cals. I also drink at least 10 cups of water if not more.

However, currently I have guests and I am on my feet from 6:15 - 9:15 either cooking, cleaning, feeding kids.

Am I eating too less? or last week I had food from outside(restaurants) 4 times a week has that caused me not to lose? I am not seeing any difference this week either, so I am worried.

please advise!!

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    When I hit my major stand stills I like to kick up my cardio. HIIT training I found I lost the most amount of weight so you may want to try that if you have not done so already.
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Thanks MB, I will defintiely look into that. Currently I only have 30 mins for exercise, I am working towards getting more time for myself...:)
  • sid719e
    sid719e Posts: 47
    Maybe you should stop eating back your exercise calories and see if that shakes things up.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    I also agree with not eating your exercise calories. I stopped adding these and the scale started to move for me.
    I also increased my intensity with my work out. I run and so I went up a couple MPH.
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Thanks Jmu and Sid, I will give that a try.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    The calories it has you set to is really low for only a .5 a pound weight loss. Are you short? If not I would say maybe you're at a point where your body doesn't want to lose anymore?

Maybe you need to rest your activity level if you're on your feet all day? I think this might be a case of not eating enough...

eating out may be a huge culprit. when you are preparing the food you can't control how many calories are in it. I have a hard time losing when I eat out too much. maybe push that back to 1-2 nights a week.